Porsche Dealership in Oklahoma City
Porsche Oklahoma City Serving Oklahoma City, OK
Looking for that next adventure in the world of Porsche luxury vehicles? Porsche Oklahoma City has the right vehicle for you. Porsche Oklahoma City is proud to carry all of the latest model lineup of Porsche vehicles. Whether you are searching for the most recent 718 Boxster or the spacious and refined Cayenne, our knowledgeable sales team is ready to help you find your perfect Porsche.
Located at the epicenter of Oklahoma, our dealership has everything in regards for purchasing and maintaining your Porsche. Convenience and accessibility are our highest priorities for all our customers. At our dealership, we provide:
- Factory authorized Service and Parts center
- Expert Financing with buy/lease options
- Extensive new and pre-owned inventory
- Easily accessible and convenient location
Visit us today and experience firsthand how our expert sales and finance team can have you driving home in your brand-new Porsche vehicle.
Take a VIP test drive
The best way to find out which of our Porsche models are a perfect fit is to hop in one and take a cruise around the area. At Porsche of Oklahoma City, we offer a VIP test driving experience. Using our online scheduler, you can customize your experience. Using our online reservation scheduler, you can:
- Test drive in person or virtually
- Have a vehicle delivered to your home or office
- Choose your preferred test drive route
- Have a complimentary beverage waiting for you
- Select a Porsche expert to accompany you
Reserve a test drive now and see what this year’s models have in store for you!
Along with our outstanding sales team and expansive inventory is our expert mechanics at our service center. Porsche of Oklahoma City is proud to maintain the high standards and quality in our service center that are required for a Porsche Factory authorization. Our everyday goal is to perform the highest quality of work to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
Our service center does basic car maintenance such as oil changes, tune-ups, fluid changes, wheel alignments, and more. We also perform more in-depth repairs including brake replacements, battery changes, and many others. Make an appointment with us using our user-friendly online scheduler.
Directions from Oklahoma City
Starting from Downtown Oklahoma City, head north on I-235 and follow for 10 miles. From there, merge onto 77 North and follow for four miles. Take the Kelley Avenue exit towards memorial road, and drive onto the Broadway Extension. Destination is on the Left.
Sights in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, founded in 1889, is the largest city in the state. Interesting architecture, a ton of cultural history, and landmarks makes Oklahoma City a hot spot for tourist attractions.
- Bricktown – lively entertainment district with chic night life, restaurants, boutiques, and a water taxi tour along the Bricktown Canal.
- Museum of Osteology – An educational museum focusing on the function of skeletal systems of humans and a variety of animals.
- 45th Infantry Division Museum – A military museum featuring vehicles, weaponry and other artifacts used during World War 2.
- Frontier City – a Six Flags park with a wild west theme. Features roller coasters, water rides, fun thrill rides and live entertainment.