Porsche Multi-Point Inspection in Oklahoma City
Porsche Multi-Point Inspection at Porsche Oklahoma City
Your vehicle is a big investment and we can help you give it the best care possible at the service center with Porsche Oklahoma City. One of the ways in which you can keep your vehicle in great condition is by scheduling a multi-point inspection. Our highly trained service technicians will conduct a thorough examination of your vehicle during our Porsche multi-point inspection to ensure there are no issues that need addressing. These inspections allow you to stay informed about your vehicle so you can avoid the costly repairs that result from unnoticed damage and wear and tear. They also provide more peace of mind as you travel since you will know that your vehicle is safe and well taken care of.
What Is a Multi-Point Inspection?
The Porsche multi-point inspections at Porsche Oklahoma City are performed by qualified service technicians. When they conduct these inspections, they follow a specific checklist that covers a wide range of parts and systems in your vehicle. They note the conditions of these parts and mark them as green, yellow, or red. Green means “checked and okay at this time”, yellow means “may require future attention”, while red refers to a part that “requires immediate attention”.
What Is Checked During a Multi-Point Inspection?
During our multi-point inspections at Porsche Oklahoma City, our technicians will look at multiple systems and components of your vehicle. The checklist they follow includes looking at systems such as:
Multiple systems in a vehicle need fluid to function properly. The technicians will check the fluid levels of these systems and mark whether or not they need to be filled.
- Engine Oil
- Windshield Washer
- Power Steering
- Brake Reservoir
- Headlamp Washer
- Coolant Recovery Reservoir
- The operation of the interior lights, horn, exterior lamps, hazard and brake lamps, and turn signals
- Headlamp alignment
- Windshield chips and/or cracks as well as its washer spray, blades, and wiper operation
- HVAC check
- Engine air cleaner filter
- Fluid and/or oil leaks
- Constant velocity drive axle boots if equipped
- Damage, leaks, or loose parts of the exhaust system
- Steering and steering linkages
- Shocks/struts, air suspension, and other suspension components for leaks and/or damage
- The brake system and its lines, hoses, and parking brake
- The engine’s cooling system, clamps, and hoses
- Leaks or damage to the heater, air conditioning, or radiator hoses
- Accessory drive belts
- Clutch operation if equipped
- State inspection due
- Date and mileage of your last completely maintenance
- Date and mileage of your next due factory scheduled maintenance
Our technicians will also check other important parts of your vehicle such as its battery condition, brake systems, and tires. As you can see, a multi-point inspection is a great way to stay informed about the needs of your vehicle so you can drive safely while giving your ride the best chance at a long life.